Knutpunkt/Solmukohta is a tradition that has been around for many years, which also means that there are many thoughts and ideas about what Knutpunkt/Solmukohta should or shouldn’t be.
We as creators of Knutpunkt 2022 ask you to leave your expectations at the door and remember that Knutpunkt/Solmukohta is not one single tradition. We want you to keep in mind that Knutpunkt 2022 will be its own event, as all other KP/SK’s have been before this, and ask you to join us in co-creating the best possible Knutpunkt 2022.
Knutpunkt is, what we believe to be, the single most important event for the Nordic larp community, made by the community, for the community. We aim to make co-creation a central part of Knutpunkt 2022, and in order to do this, we want to match expectations.
What you can expect from Knutpunkt 2022:
- A thoroughly designed experience
- An interesting and diverse program with everything from academic lectures to dance parties to playful workshops
- That the organizers thoroughly follow current restrictions regarding Covid-19 to make Knutpunkt 2022 as safe as possible
- That all corridors, with no exception, at the hotel are quiet corridors
- Designated spaces for different types of hang-outs.
What Knutpunkt 2022 expects from you:
- That you read the guide to encourage behavior and do your very best to follow it
- That you participate in the co-creation of Knutpunkt 2022 in whatever way that means to you; whether that is contributing to the program, attending a program item, partake in discussions or in other ways actively engage with the Knutpunkt 2022 community.
- Compliance with the quiet corridors policy and act with consideration to neighbors when in the rooms. This means that all floors will be considered as quiet floors, and that dance floors and loud music is restricted to the conference venue and other designated spaces.
What Knutpunkt 2022 is not:
- A larp
- A festival
- Exclusively an academic conference